Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Walter Investment Management Corp. (NYSE MKT: WAC) ("Walter Investment" or the "Company") today announced it will host an Investor and Financial Analyst Day in
Tempe, Arizona on
September 11, 2012. Presentations will be given by Chairman and CEO
Mark J. O'Brien and other members of Walter Investment's management team. Attendance in person is by invitation only to analysts and institutional investors. The conference presentations will begin at
7:30 a.m. and conclude at approximately
11:30 a.m. Mountain Time.
The live audio webcast of the conference, as well as the presentation slides, will be available to the public on the day of the event on the Company's website at www.walterinvestment.com. Please connect to the webcast at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the conference. The webcast archive will also be available on the Company's website for at least 30 days.
About Walter Investment Management Corp.
Walter Investment Management Corp. is an asset manager, mortgage servicer and mortgage portfolio owner specializing in less-than-prime, non-conforming and other credit-challenged mortgage assets. Based in Tampa, Fla., the Company has over 2,600 employees and services a diverse loan portfolio. For more information about Walter Investment Management Corp., please visit the Company's website at www.walterinvestment.com.SOURCE Walter Investment Management Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV