Medical Marijuana, Inc. And Dixie Elixirs' Tripp Keber Appear On ICannabis Radio.com Tonight At 7:00 PM MDT
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), a leading hemp industry innovator, is pleased to announce that Dixie Elixirs' managing director, Tripp Keber, will appear on iCannabis Radio.com at 7pm MDT this evening.
Mr. Keber will be talking about new developments at Colorado's premiere infused product company, Dixie Elixirs and Edibles, as well as the recent launch of Dixie X Hemp CBD Wellness Products and the importance of product testing.
Listen to the full interview at this link: http://www.icannabisradio.com/Overgrow-The-Radio.html
About Medical Marijuana, Inc.Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value. Medical Marijuana, Inc. does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. For more information, please visit the company's website at: www.MedicalMarijuanaInc.com FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSUREThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Corporate Contact: Medical Marijuana, Inc.Toll Free: 888-OTC-MJNA (888-682-6562) www.medicalmarijuanainc.com www.facebook.com/mjnainc Investor Relations Contact: Stuart T. SmithSmallCapVoice.Com, Inc.P. 512-267-2430F. 512-267-2530Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSkype: SmallCapVoice.comAIM: SmallCapVoice7 SOURCE Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV