SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Extra Space Storage Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: EXR) announced today that the Company's board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on the common stock of the Company for the third quarter 2012. The dividend is payable on September 28, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 14, 2012.
About Extra Space Storage Inc.
Extra Space Storage Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that owns and/or operates 882 self-storage properties in 34 states and Washington, D.C. The company's properties comprise approximately 585,000 units and more than 64 million square feet of rentable storage space offering customers conveniently located and secure storage solutions, including business storage. Extra Space Storage is the second-largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.SOURCE Extra Space Storage Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV