DUBLIN, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) announced today that the company will participate at the 2012 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 9:45 a.m. EST / 2:45 p.m. GMT. Kate Falberg, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide a business update during a question and answer session with an analyst.
A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. Please connect to the website prior to the start of the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary to listen to the webcast.
An archived version of webcast will be available for at least one week on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing products that address unmet medical needs. The company has a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, oncology, pain, psychiatry and women's health. The company's U.S. marketed products in these areas include: Xyrem ® (sodium oxybate), Erwinaze™ (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi), Prialt ® (ziconotide) intrathecal infusion, FazaClo ® (clozapine USP) HD and LD, Luvox CR ® (fluvoxamine maleate) and Elestrin ® (estradiol gel 0.06%). Outside of the U.S., Jazz Pharmaceuticals also has a number of products marketed by an international division, EUSA Pharma.SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV