In the news release, Spirit AeroSystems Announces Leadership Changes, issued
by Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the fifth bullet should read "
, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer with Information Technology Systems under his purview" rather than "
, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer" as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
Spirit AeroSystems Announces Leadership Changes
Sept. 6, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems announced today a reorganization to better align its structure to the changing needs of the business. Reporting to President and CEO
, the Spirit Executive Leadership team includes:
- Mike King, Executive Vice President/Chief Operations Officer with responsibility for Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Operations Efficiency
- John Pilla, Senior Vice President/General Manager of Propulsion and Wing segments with responsibility for Propulsion, Aftermarket, Spirit Europe and Spirit Malaysia
- David Coleal, Senior Vice President/General Manager of Fuselage with responsibility for Fuselage, North Carolina, and Oklahoma
- Sam Marnick, Senior Vice President/Chief Administration Officer with Quality, Operations Support, Human Resources and Corporate Administration under her purview
- Phil Anderson, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer with Information Technology Systems under his purview
- Jon Lammers, Senior Vice President/Secretary
- David Walker, Senior Vice President/Chief Technology Officer, Business Development and A350
- John Lewelling, Senior Vice President, Strategy
- Buck Buchanan, Senior Vice President, Advanced Projects
Spirit has seen substantial growth in less than a decade. When Spirit was created in 2005, it consisted of 8,600 employees located in two states, designing and building five products for a single customer. Today, the Spirit team is 16,000 strong, working at sites across the globe, delivering products to multiple customers at record production rates.