In the news release, Spirit AeroSystems Announces Leadership Changes, issued 06-Sep-2012 by Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the fifth bullet should read " Phil Anderson, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer with Information Technology Systems under his purview" rather than " Phil Anderson, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer" as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
Spirit AeroSystems Announces Leadership Changes
WICHITA, Kan., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems announced today a reorganization to better align its structure to the changing needs of the business. Reporting to President and CEO Jeff Turner, the Spirit Executive Leadership team includes:
- Mike King, Executive Vice President/Chief Operations Officer with responsibility for Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Operations Efficiency
- John Pilla, Senior Vice President/General Manager of Propulsion and Wing segments with responsibility for Propulsion, Aftermarket, Spirit Europe and Spirit Malaysia
- David Coleal, Senior Vice President/General Manager of Fuselage with responsibility for Fuselage, North Carolina, and Oklahoma
- Sam Marnick, Senior Vice President/Chief Administration Officer with Quality, Operations Support, Human Resources and Corporate Administration under her purview
- Phil Anderson, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer with Information Technology Systems under his purview
- Jon Lammers, Senior Vice President/Secretary
- David Walker, Senior Vice President/Chief Technology Officer, Business Development and A350
- John Lewelling, Senior Vice President, Strategy
- Buck Buchanan, Senior Vice President, Advanced Projects
Spirit has seen substantial growth in less than a decade. When Spirit was created in 2005, it consisted of 8,600 employees located in two states, designing and building five products for a single customer. Today, the Spirit team is 16,000 strong, working at sites across the globe, delivering products to multiple customers at record production rates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV