Parker Drilling Company (PKD)
Barclay’s CEO Conference Call
September 6, 2012 11:45 am ET
ExecutivesRobert L. Parker Jr. – Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer W. Kirk Brassfield – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Presentation Unidentified Analyst
Previous Statements by PKD
» Parker Drilling's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Parker Drilling's Management Present at UBS Global Energy & Gas Conference (Transcript)
» Parker Drilling's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Parker Drilling's Management Presents at Barclays Bank High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference (Transcript)
Robert L. Parker Jr. Thank you very much. Glad to be back. And good morning everyone, I appreciate your interest in Parker Drilling Company. Today with me I have Kirk Brassfield, our CFO; and also Rich Bajenski, down here our Director of IR, and then somewhere in the back of the room, back there Marc White, who runs our Rental Tool Division. And I’m glad to have all of you here for the presentation. I’ll also comment to that our written quotation is available in the back of the room, and I will not be following that today, so take it with you to catch up with other segments of our company that I will not be covering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV