WASHINGTON, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In a recent letter, the CtW Investment Group called on Command Security Corporation (NYSEAMEX:MOC) to explain serious deficiencies in its insider stock ownership and transactions reporting that Command recently disclosed.
Command found that late reports were filed for 32 transactions, involving eleven reporting persons, including Command's current and former CEOs. The transactions dated as far back as 2005 and five initial statements of beneficial ownership were not filed when the officers/directors became reporting persons, as long ago as 2009.
The Group asks that Command explains:
- why it did not comply with the SEC's insider reporting requirements;
- the scope of reviews performed by Command between 2006 and 2011; and
- the measures Command has taken to promote future compliance.
The CtW Investment Group writes that the "substantial lapse in reporting" is alarming because failing to report insider transactions in a timely way deprives investors and potential investors of useful information. The Group also states "that a large number of reports went un-filed and the non-compliance was undetected for an extended period of time raise serious concerns regarding the adequacy of Command's controls and procedures."The CtW Investment Group works with pension and benefit funds sponsored by unions affiliated with Change to Win, which collectively hold over $200 billion in assets. The letter can be found at http://www.scribd.com/doc/105139826/CtWIG-Command-Security-Corporation. SOURCE CtW Investment Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV