Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCT) in connection with a buyout for $12.21 per share to Realty Income Corporation. Concerned ARCT investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“At least two analysts have pegged the company’s worth at $13.00 per share,” said Hamilton Lindley. “If the transaction is successful, ARCT shareholders will not receive a 6% dividend yield on a stock that has advanced over 20% in the six months since it was listed on the NASDAQ. Our potential lawsuit will ascertain whether the company has been adequately and fairly shopped. We will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed so that shareholder interests are protected in terms of price and information.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing
shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. ARCT
stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should
contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV