Dan Terrell has been with Lumber Liquidators since 2004, he has been the CFO for almost six years. Rob joined the company only in January of 2011, so nearly two years ago. He has been the CEO since January of this year. He came to this role from Orchard Supply Hardware where he was President and Chief Executive Officer, and prior to that among other places he worked at Home Depot and Wal-Mart. So with that I will turn it over to Rob.
Thanks, Matt. I hate to admit the Home Depot experience. Thank you very much and good morning everyone. We are excited and honored to be here with you this morning. And in terms of a little background, Lumber Liquidators is the largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in the United States. And our industry best value proposition of best price, best selection, best quality, best availability of product and best people is the key driver of our business and really differentiates us from all of our competitors.
Additionally, recently our strong store model and our recent investments in infrastructure have allowed us to increase net sales and profitability as Matt mentioned, by increasing market share in a very highly fragmented, still highly fragmented wood flooring market. In 2012 we have focused on five key initiatives that the team is driving on growing revenue, continuing to improve our sourcing, optimizing our supply chain, driving traffic through increased advertising reach frequency and urgency, and developing the best people to serve our customers.We also are relentlessly committed to driving continuous improvement in all that we do and are working together as a team with a unified vision and strategy, and initiatives. And this goes from all of our store managers and every associate in our stores, all the way up to the senior team. So really with that, Matt, I would like to just turn it back to you for any questions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV