CAMARILLO, Calif., Sept. 6, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power-One, Inc. (Nasdaq:PWER), a leading provider of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions, will be presenting at two investor conferences in September 2012. Gary Larsen, Chief Financial Officer at Power-One, will present at the ThinkEquity 9 th Annual Growth Conference on September 13, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and at the Credit Suisse 3 rd Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference on September 20, 2012. Both events will be held in New York.
A live webcast and replay of the ThinkEquity presentation will be available over the Internet through Power-One's Investor Relations website at http://investor.power-one.com . Please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary software.
About Power-OnePower-One is a leading provider of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions and is the world's second largest designer and manufacturer of photovoltaic inverters. Its renewable energy products enable the industry's highest yielding conversion of power from solar arrays for use by utilities, commercial enterprises and homes. Power-One has a 40 year history as the leader in high efficiency and high density power supply products for a variety of industries including Renewable Energy, Servers Storage & Networking, Industrial and Network Power Systems. The company is headquartered in Camarillo, CA and has global sales offices, manufacturing, and R&D operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Power-One is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol PWER. For more information, please visit www.Power-One.com . The Power-One, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7338
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Larry Clark Investor Relations for Power-One Investor.Relations@Power-One.com (310) 478-2700 ext. 29
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV