We initiated in the quarter 1,000 barrels a day of hedges for the balance of this year. So costs of color with a floor of approximately $81 and a ceiling of $102 or $103. We also put in 500 barrels a day for the balance of 2013 and 2014 with a similar band.
Regarding our philosophy on hedging on a go forward basis, we are very, very comfortable in the 80/100 range. We would like to increase our hedges and you should definitely expect more from us.
Regarding RockPile, this was RockPile’s first quarter of operations, they started up with surprisingly very, very wider, and any start-up operation you can imagine there was going to be some bumps in the road and we really avoided those and the teams did a fantastic job. We completed two wells in the quarter and are fully functional and going today they are zipper-fracking two wells for us in Williams County. We have an additional three wells in McKenzie County that are waiting on completion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV