Five Star Quality Care, Inc . (NYSE: FVE) today announced that Bruce Mackey, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Hoagland, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the JMP Securities Financial Services & Real Estate Conference in New York City on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in a listen-only mode in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, which is located at www.fivestarseniorliving.com. Participants wanting to access the webcast should visit the company’s website about 15 minutes before the start of the presentation.
Five Star Quality Care, Inc. is a senior living and healthcare services company which owns, leases and manages senior living communities, including primarily private pay independent and assisted living communities located throughout the U.S. Five Star also operates two rehabilitation hospitals. Five Star is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.
WARNING REGARDING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTSTHIS PRESS RELEASE CONTAINS FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS. THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED UPON FVE’S PRESENT BELIEFS AND EXPECTATIONS, BUT THESE STATEMENTS AND THE IMPLICATIONS OF THESE STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO OCCUR. FOR EXAMPLE, MR. MACKEY AND MR. HOAGLAND’S PRESENTATION MAY BE RESCHEDULED TO A DIFFERENT DATE OR TIME OR CANCELLED DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICTS OR OTHER REASONS. INVESTORS ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE UPON ANY FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV