Columbia Laboratories Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRX) received a notice on September 6, 2012, from the Nasdaq Stock Market indicating that the Company has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on the NASDAQ Global Market as set forth in Listing Rule 5450(a)(1). The notice stated that the closing bid price of the Company's common stock has been at $1.00 per share or greater for the previous ten consecutive business days.
About Columbia Laboratories
Columbia Laboratories, Inc. is a publicly traded specialty pharmaceutical company with a successful history of developing proprietary, vaginally administered products for women’s health indications. For more information, please visit www.columbialabs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV