Starlette Johnson most recently served as President and Chief Operating Officer, as well as a Director, of Dave & Buster's, Inc. from 2007 to 2010. Ms. Johnson joined the company as Chief Strategic Officer in 2006. Prior to joining Dave & Buster's, Ms. Johnson was Executive Vice President and Chief Strategic Officer for Brinker International, a $4 billion portfolio restaurant company. Ms. Johnson joined Brinker in 1995 as Director of Planning, was promoted to Senior Vice President of Human Resources in 2000 and assumed the role of Chief Strategic Officer in 2001. In 2003, Ms. Johnson's role was expanded to include the leadership of the corporation's Emerging Concepts Division, which included On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina and Corner Bakery Cafe. Ms. Johnson is a member of the Board of Directors' and serves on the Audit Committee and the Nominating/Governance Committee for Tuesday Morning, Inc. She also serves on the Advisory Board for the Hospitality & Tourism Program at Virginia Tech and is also a member of the International Women's Foundation. Ms. Johnson received an MBA from Duke University, and a B.S. in Finance from Virginia Tech.
Founded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy's owns and operates 38 full-service restaurants across eight states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex Mex inspired dishes. Chuy's highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, "unchained" look and feel, as expressed by the concept's motto "If you've seen one Chuy's, you've seen one Chuy's!". For further information about Chuy's, including our newest locations, please visit Chuys.com. For the nearest location or a complete menu, visit the Chuy's website at www.chuys.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Fitzhugh Taylor 203-682-8261 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV