Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) (NASDAQ: WAG) today announced customers can begin online enrollment into its new customer loyalty program, Balance TM Rewards. Customers who join online before the official program launch on Sept. 16 will have a chance to enter the Walgreens 10 Million Point Giveaway sweepstakes. The innovative digital and mobile technology of Balance Rewards offers easy, multi-channel access to join the program online at www.walgreens.com/balance or with a mobile device through the Walgreens mobile app.
“We are initially opening enrollment in one of the most important programs in Walgreens history through online and mobile technology as a testament to the company’s legacy of innovation,” said Graham Atkinson, Walgreens senior vice president and chief experience officer. “The Balance Rewards program and its features build upon our efforts to give customers easy, multi-channel access to health and daily living needs.”
During the online enrollment period, Sept. 6 – 15, customers who join Balance Rewards will have a chance to enter into the Walgreens 10 Million Point Giveaway. Customers can earn additional entries into the sweepstakes by referring friends and family to the program. For each friend or family member referral who joins Balance Rewards, a customer earns an additional entry into the 10 Million Point Giveaway. Within five days of the end of the sweepstakes, 10 grand prize winners will be randomly selected from the entry pool to receive 1 million points.
“Online enrollment for Balance Rewards is another step in our commitment to help our customers get, stay and live well,” said Atkinson. “We hope the 10 Million Point Giveaway will not only encourage our customers to join Balance Rewards, but also share the unique combination of features of this loyalty program with their friends and family.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV