AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has added a new series of multilayer chip inductors designed for impedance matching, RF chokes, and high frequency filters to its expansive portfolio of thin film, MLO, power, and conical inductors. Designated the LCMC Series, the new multilayer chip inductors provide excellent Q, high SRF, a wide range of stable and accurate inductances, and tight tolerances down to 0.3nH.
“The new LCMC Series inductors will provide customers with an expanded range of inductance capabilities, as well as high performance and outstanding reliability that AVX has come to be known for throughout its many years as a global leader within the inductor industry,” said Gregg Elliott, global circuit protection marketing manager at AVX.
AVX’s LCMC Series multilayer chip inductors are available in standard miniature 0201, 0402, and 0603 chip sizes, feature tight tolerances of ±5%, ±10%, or ±0.3nH, and are rated for use between -40°C and 85°C. The series is ideal for a variety of high frequency applications, including mobile communication devices, such as cell phones, notebook, netbook, and tablet computers, WLAN and PHS devices, and EMI counter measure in high frequency circuits.
The LCMC Series is currently in production, and samples, literature, and pricing are available upon request.For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644. About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV