BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that Gary Kain, President and Chief Investment Officer, is scheduled to make presentations at the following investor conferences in New York City in September:
- Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on September 12, 2012 at 10:30 am ET.
- JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference on September 13, 2012 at 1:30 pm ET.
Both AGNC presentations will be webcast live and archived on the AGNC website in the Investor Relations section at http://ir.agnc.com.
For further information or questions, please contact our Investor Relations Department at (301) 968-9300 or IR@AGNC.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITAL AGENCY CORP.American Capital Agency Corp. is a real estate investment trust that invests in agency pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity. The Company is externally managed and advised by American Capital AGNC Management, LLC, an affiliate of American Capital, Ltd. ("American Capital"). For further information, please refer to www.AGNC.com.ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITALAmerican Capital is a publicly traded private equity firm and global asset manager. American Capital, both directly and through its asset management business, originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate and structured products. American Capital manages $17 billion of assets, including assets on its balance sheet and fee earning assets under management by affiliated managers, with $100 billion of total assets under management (including levered assets). From its seven offices in the U.S. and Europe, American Capital and its affiliate, European Capital, will consider investment opportunities from $10 million to $500 million. For further information, please refer to www.AmericanCapital.com. CONTACT:Investors – (301) 968-9300 SOURCE American Capital Agency Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV