SEATTLE, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Seabourn celebrated the announcement of the luxury Swiss watchmaker Hublot as its official timekeeper with a special visit aboard Seabourn Quest on Sunday, September 2, 2012. Seabourn Quest Captain Geir-Arne Thue Nilsen welcomed Carnival Corporation and plc Chairman and CEO Micky Arison and Hublot's Chairman of the Board Jean-Claude Biver aboard the line's newest ship during a port call at Cannes, France. Captain Thue Nilsen led a personal tour of the Seabourn Quest, proudly showing off several of the elegant Hublot wall clocks now displayed at various locations on the ship.
Pictured here from left to right in front of the new Hublot wall clock outside the ship's Grand Salon are: Jean-Claude Biver, Hublot's Chairman of the Board; Seabourn Quest Captain Geir-Arne Thue Nilsen; and Micky Arison, Carnival Corporation & plc Chairman and CEO.
Seabourn named Hublot as its official timekeeper. Seabourn guests on board the line's six intimate ships will now be kept abreast of the current ship's time by means of handsome Hublot wall clocks, designed and finished with the same flair and elegance that have made Hublot's wristwatches multi-faceted icons of a constantly evolving Swiss watchmaking tradition, which pay tribute to it by connecting it with the future. The clocks are a perfect complement to the stunning beauty of the ships themselves, adding a luxurious accent and an eye-catching cachet to various locations throughout each vessel.Notes to Editors: Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Six intimate ships with just 104 or 225 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views – many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner