PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IF) (the "Fund"), a closed-end equity fund, announced today that it will pay a dividend of US$0.2049 per share on October 12, 2012 to all shareholders of record as of September 28, 2012. This distribution is comprised of $0.0029 per share of net investment income, $0.0257 per share of net realized short-term capital gains, and $0.1763 per share of net realized long-term capital gains.
In January 2013, a Form 1099-DIV will be sent to shareholders, which will state the amount and composition of distributions and provide information with respect to their appropriate tax treatment for the 2012 calendar year.
The Fund is managed and advised by Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited. The Fund's shares trade on the NYSE MKT under the symbol "IF".
Closed-end funds have a one-time initial public offering and then are subsequently traded on the secondary market through one of the stock exchanges. The investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares may be worth more or less than the original cost. Shares of closed-end funds may trade above (a premium) or below (a discount) the net asset value (NAV) of the fund's portfolio. There is no assurance that a fund will achieve its investment objective. Past performance does not guarantee future results.If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact InvestorRelations@aberdeen-asset.com www.aberdeenif.com Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited is a registered investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. SOURCE Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV