PARSIPPANY, N.J., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:WYN) today announced that its securitized timeshare receivables conduit facility was renewed through August 2014. The two-year facility bears interest based on commercial paper rates plus a spread or the LIBOR rate plus a spread. The facility capacity was increased in size from $600 million to $650 million. The prior two-year facility was due to expire in June 2013.
"We are pleased by the continued support from our bank group and we are happy that the facility was oversubscribed," said Tom Conforti, Chief Financial Officer, Wyndham Worldwide.
About Wyndham Worldwide
As one of the world's largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Worldwide offers individual consumers and business-to-business customers a broad suite of hospitality products and services across various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through its premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. Wyndham Hotel Group encompasses over 7,170 hotels with approximately 608,300 rooms worldwide. Wyndham Exchange & Rentals offers leisure travelers, including its 3.7 million members, access to approximately 100,000 vacation properties located in approximately 100 countries. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its network of over 160 vacation ownership resorts serving over 813,000 owners throughout North America, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. Wyndham Worldwide, headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., employs approximately 27,800 employees globally.For more information about Wyndham Worldwide, please visit the Company's website at www.wyndhamworldwide.com. SOURCE Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV