Founded in 1898, First Citizens Bank serves clients at 416 offices in 17 states and the District of Columbia. The bank is a major subsidiary of First Citizens BancShares Inc. (Nasdaq:FCNCA), which has $21 billion in assets. Forbes named BancShares the ninth-best bank in the nation in its 2012 Best Banks in America list.
Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens has received multiple national awards for customer satisfaction and overall stability and security, including a five-star superior ranking by independent banking rating firm BauerFinancial Inc. of Coral Gables, Fla. (Bauerfinancial.com), and Greenwich Excellence awards for business banking services. For more information about First Citizens Bank, call toll free 1-888-FC DIRECT (1-888-323-4732) or visit firstcitizens.com.
CONTACT: Barbara Thompson First Citizens Bank 919.716.2716
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV