Founded in 1898, First Citizens Bank serves clients at 416 offices in 17 states and the District of Columbia. The bank is a major subsidiary of First Citizens BancShares Inc. (Nasdaq:FCNCA), which has $21 billion in assets. Forbes named BancShares the ninth-best bank in the nation in its 2012 Best Banks in America list.
Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens has received multiple national awards for customer satisfaction and overall stability and security, including a five-star superior ranking by independent banking rating firm BauerFinancial Inc. of Coral Gables, Fla. (Bauerfinancial.com), and Greenwich Excellence awards for business banking services. For more information about First Citizens Bank, call toll free 1-888-FC DIRECT (1-888-323-4732) or visit firstcitizens.com.
CONTACT: Barbara Thompson First Citizens Bank 919.716.2716
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV