Kendall Law Group Investigates American Realty Capital Trust Inc.
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating American Realty Capital Trust Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCT) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by Realty Income Corp. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether American Realty Capital Trust and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are an American Realty Capital Trust shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On September 6, 2012, the companies announced the definitive merger agreement under which American Realty Capital Trust would be acquired by Realty Income, in a transaction valued at approximately $1.9 billion. Under the terms of the agreement, American Realty Capital Trust stockholders will receive 0.2874 Realty Income shares for each share of American Realty Capital Trust/ARCT common stock held, valued at approximately $12.21 using Wednesday's closing prices for each American Realty Capital Trust share. According to Thompson/First Call, analysts have set price targets as high as $13.00 per share for American Realty Capital Trust’s stock. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether American Realty Capital Trust and its Board undertook a fair process in negotiating the deal.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV