Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that, effective immediately, Mark Hudson has been named Vice President, Corporate Controller and Tax. Mark will be responsible for the preparation of and internal control over Modine’s financial statements and for consolidated financial reporting, including the preparation of all SEC periodic reports. He will also be responsible for Modine’s tax function, including establishing and ensuring the execution of global tax and planning strategies.
“We are pleased to welcome Mark to Modine,” said Michael B. Lucareli, Modine Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer. “Mark will make a significant contribution to Modine and our leadership team through his vast experience in public accounting, corporate audit and corporate controlling."
Prior to joining Modine, Hudson served as Vice President, Corporate Finance for Fiserv, Inc. in Brookfield, Wisconsin. He also served as Vice President, Corporate Audit for Fiserv and held multiple leadership positions for PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP.
Hudson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin- Madison and is a Certified Public Accountant.About Modine Modine, with fiscal 2012 revenues of $1.6 billion, specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company employs approximately 6,700 people at 30 facilities worldwide in 16 countries. For more information about Modine, visit www.modine.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV