CAMP HILL, Pa., Sept. 6, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) said today that Company management will be participating in the Credit Suisse 3 rd Annual Small and Mid Cap Conference on Thursday, September 20, 2012. Harsco's Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Stephen J. Schnoor and Director of Investor Relations James K. Jacobson will discuss the Company's worldwide growth strategies and business outlook.
A copy of Harsco's slides will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the Harsco website on the day of the event.
Harsco's services and products support major global industries that are fundamental to worldwide infrastructure development and economic progress, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV