What's the best play with OCZ? Right now keep the powder dry and let the dust from the panic settle before trying to catch this falling knife.
If OCZ is down Friday and again on Monday, look to buy shares for a quick 5% dead-cat bounce. Otherwise, I would wait until the next quarter before trying to "value invest" here.
As I stated in my last article, it usually takes a quarter or two of positive results before the return of investor confidence.
As of the time of publication the author did not hold a position in any stock mentioned.This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV