BOSTON, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) announced that Thomas E. Faust Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to speak at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
The presentation will begin at 07:30 a.m. EDT. A link to a live webcast of the presentation will be available in the "About Us" section of the Company's website at www.eatonvance.com. A replay will be available shortly after the live presentation.
Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating from 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $192.9 billion in assets as of July 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV