Cinemark takes pride in creating the best entertainment experience in the industry. In order to make movie-going as easy and enjoyable as possible Cinemark focuses on offering more choices to their customers. For example, the new theatre will feature online “Print at Home” ticketing, available at www.cinemark.com, which will make it easy for patrons to purchase tickets in advance from the comfort of their home or office. Customers will be able to bypass lines at the box office and go directly to a kiosk in the theatre lobby. Also, guests can download and purchase tickets through Cinemark’s mobile applications that are available for iPhone and Android phones. Finally, to stay connected, customers can sign up online to receive free, weekly showtime emailers that contain online coupons for discounts at the concession stand and other weekly special offers.
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
Cinemark is a leading domestic and international motion picture exhibitor, operating 461 theatres with 5,207 screens in 39 U.S. states, Brazil, Mexico and 11 other Latin American countries as of June 30, 2012. For more information go to investors.cinemark.com .
About General Growth Properties, Inc.CHRISTIANA MALL ( http://www.shopchristianamall.com/) is owned and managed by General Growth Properties, Inc. a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on owning, managing, leasing and redeveloping regional malls throughout the United States and Brazil. The Company currently owns, or has an interest in, 150 regional shopping malls comprising approximately 141.7 million square feet of gross leasable area. The Company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP. For further information please visit www.GGP.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV