CARMEL, Ind., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI), a leading provider of technology-oriented degree programs, will make an investor presentation on Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. ET at the BMO Capital Markets 12 th Annual Back to School Education Conference in New York, NY.
Presenting will be Daniel M. Fitzpatrick, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The presentation will be webcast live and available afterward in an archived version until Dec. 12, 2012. Investors are invited to listen to the webcast by visiting the company's website at www.ittesi.com and following the "webcast" or "replay" directions.
About ITT Educational Services, Inc. ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI) provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 140 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 60,000 students at its campuses in 39 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969 and can be found online at www.ittesi.com.SOURCE ITT Educational Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV