We caution you not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this news release in that actual results could differ materially from those indicated in such forward-looking statements because of a variety of factors. These factors may include those factors detailed from time to time in the Company's press releases and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
BancorpSouth Bank, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth, Inc., (NYSE: BXS) a financial holding company with $13.1 billion in assets headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi. BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank, employs over 500 insurance and risk management specialists. Collectively, BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. has over 20 offices across 8 states and is annually ranked as one of the nation's largest brokers by Business Insurance magazine.
SOURCE BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV