The LGL Group, Inc. (NYSE Amex: LGL) today announced that R. LaDuane Clifton, Chief Accounting Officer, will present at ThinkEquity’s 9 th Annual Growth Conference: G9, to be held September 12-13, 2012, at Le Parker Meridien, located at 119 West 56 th Street, New York, NY, 10019. Mr. Clifton’s presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 13, 2012, at 3:30 p.m.
LGL management will be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the conference; interested parties may schedule meetings through their ThinkEquity sales representative. For more information about the G9 conference, visit http://www.thinkequity.com/G9.
About The LGL Group, Inc.
The LGL Group, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary MtronPTI, manufactures and markets highly-engineered electronic components used to control the frequency or timing of signals in electronic circuits. These devices are used extensively in electronic systems for military applications, avionics, earth-orbiting satellites, medical devices, instrumentation, industrial devices and global positioning systems. They are also used in infrastructure equipment for the telecommunications and network equipment industries. The Company has operations in Orlando, Florida, Yankton, South Dakota and Noida, India, and sales offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, China.For more information on the Company and its products and services, contact LaDuane Clifton at The LGL Group, Inc., 2525 Shader Rd., Orlando, Florida 32804, (407) 298-2000, or visit www.lglgroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV