Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with the West Contra Costa Unified School District in Richmond, Calif., for Tyler’s Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. West Contra Costa selected Munis after a thorough request for proposal (RFP) process to help improve efficiencies and streamline access to important information.
With Tyler’s integrated ERP solution, the school district’s staff will gain seamless, real-time access to files, forms and other types of documentation that will now be stored electronically.
The contract includes several Munis applications, including human capital management, financial management and both vendor and employee self service. The agreement also includes software licenses, related professional services and maintenance.
West Contra Costa Unified School District serves the California cities of Richmond, El Cerrito, San Pablo, Pinole and Hercules. With 58 campuses, West Contra Costa is the 24 th school district in California to license Tyler’s Munis ERP school business solutions.About Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” four times in the last five years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV