NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Brooks Automation (BRKS) downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
CIT Group (CIT) initiated at Oppenheimer with Perform rating, Oppenheimer said. Landscape is littered with cheap financial stocks.
Concur Technologies (CNQR) downgraded at Oppenheimer to Perform from Outperform, Oppenheimer said. Risk/reward is now more symmetrical.First United (FUNC) upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. H&R Block (HRB) downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) initiated at JMP Securities with Market Perform rating, JMP Securities said. Approval of Kynamro may be reflected. SunTrust Banks (STI) upgraded at JPMorgan to Overweight from Neutral, JPMorgan said. A beneficiary of the housing recovery.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAmerican Electric Power (AEP) target raised at Jefferies to $47.50, Jefferies said. Based on 2015 EPS estimate of $3.45. Buy rating. American International Group (AIG)numbers raised at Deutsche Bank. Shares of AIG now seen reaching $42, Deutsche Bank said. Estimates also raised on share purchase outlook. Buy rating. Biogen Idec (BIIB) numbers raised at Deutsche Bank. Shares of BIIB now seen reaching $160, Deutsche Bank said. Estimates also raised on viable commercial opportunities. Buy rating. H.J. Heinz (HNZ) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of HNZ now seen reaching $57, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on quarterly beat. Hold rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV