BUFFALO, N.Y., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE: MTB)("M&T") will participate in the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference being held in New York City. Representatives of M&T are scheduled to deliver a presentation to investors and analysts on September 10, 2012, at 9:45 a.m. (ET).
The conference takes place at the Sheraton New York Hotel. A live audio-webcast of the presentation, as well as the materials used in the presentation, will be available via the Internet at: http://ir.mandtbank.com/events.cfm. The presentation and webcast may contain forward-looking statements and other material information.
M&T is a financial holding company headquartered in
Buffalo, New York. M&T's principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in
Delaware and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T's Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.
CONTACT: Donald J. MacLeod (716) 842-5138
SOURCE M&T Bank Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV