VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 6, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coastal Contacts, Inc. (TSX:COA) (STOCKHOLM:COA.ST), one of the largest online retailers of vision care products in the world, issued notice today that it will release its 2012 third fiscal quarter financial results for the period ending July 31, 2012 on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 4:00pm ET. Coastal will host a conference call to review the financial results and company operations at 4:30pm ET the same day. Participating in the call will be Roger Hardy, Founder and CEO, Gary Collins, President and Nick Bozikis, CFO.
To attend the call participants may dial:
|North American Toll Free||1-888-892-3255|
|Sweden Stockholm local||46 852 503 436|
A replay of the call will be available for 7 days. To access the replay listeners may dial:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV