NORWOOD, Mass., Sept. 6, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), a global provider of market focused, cost-optimized ATE solutions, today announced that it will present at the Deutsche Bank Securities' 2012 dbAccess Technology Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM PDT. This event will be available over the Internet via live webcast.
The live webcast may be accessed via LTX-Credence's Investor Relations home page at www.ltxc.com . A replay of the webcast will be available for one month following the conference.
About LTX-Credence CorporationLTX-Credence is a global provider of ATE solutions designed to deliver value through innovation enabling customers to implement best-in-class test strategies to maximize their profitability. LTX-Credence addresses the broad, divergent test requirements of the wireless, computing, automotive and entertainment market segments, offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies, the largest installed base in the Asia-Pacific region, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Additional information can be found at www.ltxc.com . LTX-Credence is a trademark of LTX-Credence Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Rich Yerganian, LTX-Credence Corporation Tel. 781.467.5063 Email email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV