Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, announced today the opening of its second location through a franchise relationship with ESPN commentator and former National Basketball Association Star, LaPhonso Ellis.
This is the second store for LaPhonso Ellis and his franchise company, Blended Blessings LLC. Ellis’s newest Jamba Juice® store, located in University Park Mall at 6501 North Grape Road, Mishawaka, IN, will offer a menu with more than 30 blended, whole fruit smoothies and fruit and vegetable juices. The location is open during regular mall hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. Ellis also operates a full service Jamba® location in Eddy Street Commons, on the south end of the University of Notre Dame campus. Ellis was on hand yesterday to celebrate the grand opening and greet guests at the University Park Mall location.
“As a former professional athlete, health, fitness and good nutrition have always been a huge part of my success. So when it came to introduce a brand that is focused on healthy living to the South Bend community and Notre Dame, my college alma mater, Jamba provided a perfect fit,” said LaPhonso Ellis, Principal of Blended Blessings, LLC, and Jamba Juice Franchise Owner. “I am thrilled to expand my relationship with Jamba. It’s a dynamic company that is forward thinking and committed to engaging the community to stay active and live a healthy lifestyle.”
LaPhonso Ellis played professional basketball in the NBA for eleven years. After a successful collegiate career at the University of Notre Dame, LaPhonso was drafted by the Denver Nuggets, and was the fifth overall pick in the 1992 NBA draft. He was named to the 1993 All Rookie Team. Following his NBA career, Ellis founded a franchise business, Blended Blessings, LLC, which owns and operates Jamba Juice franchise units.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV