The law firm of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have been brought on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of Monster Beverage Corporation (“Monster” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MNST) between February 23, 2012 and August 9, 2012, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
If you purchased Monster securities during the Class Period, you may move the Court for appointment as lead plaintiff by no later than October 22, 2012. A lead plaintiff is a representative party who acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Your share of any recovery in the action will not be affected by your decision of whether to seek appointment as lead plaintiff. You may retain Lieff Cabraser, or other attorneys, as your counsel in the action.
Monster shareholders who wish to learn more about the action and how to seek appointment as lead plaintiff, or individuals with information pertaining to the investigation, should click here or contact Sharon Lee of Lieff Cabraser toll-free at 1 (800) 541-7358.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV