Kenneth W. Lowe, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Joseph G. NeCastro, chief financial and administrative officer, Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NYSE: SNI), will discuss the company’s business strategies at the Goldman Sachs 21st Annual Communacopia Conference on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012, in New York City. The presentation will be webcast live at 3:45 p.m. ET.
The webcast can be accessed on the investor relations page on the company’s website. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company’s investor relations webpage one hour after the conclusion of the live event and will remain available for 120 days.
About Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive is one of the leading developers of
lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet, where on-air
programming is complemented with online video, social media areas and
e-commerce components on companion websites and broadband vertical
channels. The company’s media portfolio includes popular lifestyle
television and Internet brands HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel, DIY
Network, Cooking Channel and country music network Great American
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV