TMS International Corp. To Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TMS International Corp. (NYSE: TMS), the parent company of Tube City IMS Corporation, a leading provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills globally, today announced that executive management will be attending the following upcoming investor conferences: KeyBanc Basic Materials Conference in Boston, September 11, 2012; RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference in Las Vegas, NV, September 12, 2012; and the Credit Suisse Small and Mid Cap Conference in New York City, September 20-21, 2012.
A copy of the company's presentation for these conferences will be available at the Events and Presentations section on the company's website at http://tmsinternationalcorp.investorroom.com/.
About TMS International Corp.TMS International Corp., through its subsidiaries, including Tube City IMS Corporation, is the largest provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills in North America as measured by revenue and has a substantial and growing international presence. The company provides mill services at 82 customer sites in 11 countries and operates 34 brokerage offices from which it buys and sells raw materials across five continents. SOURCE TMS International Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV