Dillard's, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) (“Dillard’s” or the “Company”) announced today that Chris Johnson will serve as the Company’s Vice President of Real Estate. Mr. Johnson, who has served as the Dillard’s Vice President of Accounting since 2006, will assume the role following the retirement of James W. “Wes” Cherry, Jr. in December.
Dillard’s Chief Executive Officer, William Dillard, II, stated, “Chris Johnson has served Dillard’s well since joining us almost seven years ago and we are pleased to announce his promotion to Vice President of Real Estate. Chris is a proven leader with a diverse background in accounting, finance and construction who will bring a broad range of talents to the role. We wish Wes well in his retirement and we thank him for his years of service to Dillard’s.”
Mr. Johnson is a Certified Public Accountant and has served as Chief Financial Officer of CDI Contractors, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dillard’s. Prior to his time at Dillard’s, he served as Senior Manager for Ernst & Young LLP. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Baptist Health Foundation, the University of Arkansas’ Walton College of Business Alumni Society, as well as the board of Junior Achievement of Central Arkansas. He is also a member of the Arkansas Society of CPA’s ethics committee. Chris holds a BSBA in Accounting from the University of Arkansas.
Dillard’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest fashion apparel, cosmetics and home furnishing retailers. The Company’s stores operate with one name, Dillard’s, and span 29 states. Dillard’s stores offer a broad selection of merchandise, including products sourced and marketed under Dillard’s exclusive brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV