Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be hosting a webinar covering Intelligent power and cooling strategies to optimize data center energy efficiency on September 13, 2012 from 2:00-3:00pm EDT, presented by Michael Salvador, technical solutions manager.
This presentation will provide an overview of the methods and processes for optimizing your data center and deploying intelligent monitoring to reduce risk and cost, while increasing sustainability and agility. This discussion includes advantages and disadvantages of different containment strategies, the importance of airflow management, intelligent power monitoring, capacity management and planning, energy efficiency strategy planning, the need for IT and Facilities Management to work in tandem to improve power usage effectiveness (PUE) and add business value.
- Understand the importance of an energy efficiency strategy
- Discover the business value of intelligent monitoring and control
- Investigate the advantages and disadvantages of various airflow management strategies
- Find out how facilities management and IT can work together to reduce energy consumption
Managers today need to be more than just suppliers of space, power and cooling. They need to be pro-active managers of the data center resources rather than reacting to issues as they arise. Implementing intelligent monitoring of power and cooling in data center is now a necessary “best practice” that shouldn’t be overlooked. For more information and to register for this important presentation, visit the Webinar information page ( http://www.globalspec.com/click/go2event?type=register&eventId=181&evtsrc=BeldenPressReleases).About BeldenSt. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. It has approximately 7,600 employees, and provides value for industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com. Follow Belden on Twitter: @BeldenInc Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV