Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE:CRS) will host an Investor Presentation in New York City on Friday, September 7, 2012, from 9 a.m. to noon Eastern time. The presentation will be led by William A. Wulfsohn, president and chief executive officer, and include participation by other members of the senior executive team. The presentation will focus on Carpenter Technology’s differentiated position in the marketplace and strategy to maximize opportunities over the rest of the decade. A question and answer session will be part of the morning event.
Live audio of the meeting and a slide presentation will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s corporate website at www.cartech.com. A replay of the meeting will be available after 2 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, September 7.
About Carpenter Technology
Carpenter Technology, based in Wyomissing, PA, produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV