- 27% increase in total revenues to $29.0 million;
- 42% increase in license and transaction fee revenues (“recurring revenues”) to $23.4 million, representing 81% of total revenues for the 2012 year;
- 38% increase in connections to its ePort Connect® service, from 119,000 at the end of Fiscal 2011 to 164,000 as of June 30, 2012; as well as a 43% increase in the dollar value of transactions processed through its ePort Connect service during the fiscal year; and,
- 69% increase in new customers to USAT’s ePort Connect service during the year, for 3,300 customers as of June 30, 2012.
USA Technologies Reports Results For The Fourth Quarter And Full Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.