Natus Medical Incorporated (Nasdaq:BABY) today announced that Jim Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, will make a presentation at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference. The conference is being held at the Grand Hyatt New York in New York City on September 19-20, 2012. Mr. Hawkins is scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. PT) on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. Attendance at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference is by invitation only.
Investors may listen to the live webcasts and view the slide presentations online via the “Investor” section of the Company’s web site at http://investor.natus.com. The recorded webcasts will be accessible online for at least 30 days.
About Natus Medical
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the treatment of newborn jaundice, head-cooling products for the treatment of brain injury in newborns, incubators to control the newborn's environment, and software systems for managing and tracking disorders and diseases for public health laboratories.Additional information about Natus Medical can be found at www.natus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV