Synacor Enhances Cloud Identity Management Platform To Address Multiple Markets Including Pay-TV Providers, Programmers, Wireless Carriers, App Developers And Consumer Electronics Companies
Synacor Cloud ID spans the entire ecosystem, offering an end-to-end or distributed component solution, and exists in Synacor's cloud or the customer's. Synacor's key advantages include the following:
- Scale – Having delivered millions of authentications, including authentication for Synacor's pay-TV customers' 25 million subscriber footprint for the 2012 Summer Olympics and other key TV Everywhere events, Synacor is the scale player in Cloud ID management.
- Gateway – Synacor is the bridge connecting hundreds of identity systems for authentication, authorization and user profile information while leveraging industry-standard technologies such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID, and Social IDs, creating a multi-pronged gateway that both identifies as well as entitles based on a consumer's rights profile, and integrated with the preferred ID technologies of Synacor's customers.
- Social Login – Synacor's Social Login feature creates a trusted connection among content providers and pay-TV providers, allowing consumers to bind their pay-TV credentials to their favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Google, allowing for a seamless sign-on process.
- Multi-Platform and Multi-Language – Synacor Cloud ID is accessible on desktop, mobile, tablet and across a range of connected devices, and is fully localized for user interfaces in multiple languages.
- Trusted Framework – With a decade of success, Synacor is a time-tested and trusted connection in the distributed, cloud-based model of Identity Management and Services. Synacor's fraud prevention technology monitors for suspicious account activity across multiple devices, streams and providers. Synacor delivers its solution from multiple centers in the United States and in Europe. Synacor customers are in full control of their data, yet can leverage Synacor's experience.
Synacor has provided authentication services for key TV Everywhere events including 2012 March Madness, 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics and most recently the 2012 London Summer Olympics. Synacor has completed integrations with numerous pay-TV providers, as well as many pay-TV channels. Pay-TV providers include DISH Network, Charter, CenturyLink, Mediacom, Suddenlink and WOW! among others. Integrations include HBO GO, Max GO, CNN, TBS, TNT, tru TV, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Epix, Comcast Entertainment Group (E!, Style, G4), Fox, Speed2, BigTen and a number of other TV channels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV