New EPSON Connect Enhancements Make Mobile Printing From Computers, Tablets And Smartphones Easier, More Robust
LONG BEACH, Calif., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Epson America, Inc. today announced an upgrade to its suite of free EPSON Connect™ mobile printing solutions, making it easier and more powerful for users to print documents, emails, photos, and web pages from anywhere in the world using an EPSON Connect enabled printer and an iPad ®, iPhone ®, tablet, smartphone, computer, or laptop. 1
"Mobile devices have revolutionized the way we communicate, share information and do business today, and now EPSON Connect is changing the way we print through its simple and powerful remote capabilities," said Colin Donahue, director of business imaging, Epson America, Inc. "With EPSON Connect, home and business users can save valuable time, increase productivity, and share personal photos or business documents anywhere, anytime.
The convenient and robust mobile printing features of EPSON Connect include:
- EPSON Email Print – Remotely send documents and photos directly to an EPSON ® printer's unique email address to easily print from any email-enabled device.
- EPSON iPrint ™ Mobile App – Print web pages, Microsoft ® Office ® documents, photos, and PDFs from anywhere; also scan and save files from a nearby EPSON printer before sending it as an email or uploading it to a cloud service such as Box, Dropbox ™, Evernote ®, or Google ® Docs ™. Available for free download from the Apple AppStore ™ or Google Play ™.
- EPSON Remote Print – Print remotely from a computer or laptop to an EPSON email-enabled printer anywhere in the world using any Windows ® application – not just Microsoft Office – to streamline productivity without worrying about formatting or customizing fonts.
EPSON Connect incorporates an optional level of security to ensure users have the ability to reduce unwanted prints and eliminate spam. By enabling an "Approved Sender's List," users can specify the email addresses or domains that are allowed to print unattended to the printer's email address.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV