Notice Regarding Stock Split, Adoption Of The Unit Share System, ADS Ratio Change, Partial Amendments To The Articles Of Incorporation And Adjustment Of Year-End Dividend Forecast In Connection With Stock Split
The adoption of the unit share system shall take effect on the effective date stated in "2. Summary of the Stock Split" above and the number of shares to constitute a share-trading unit shall be 100 shares.
4. Partial Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation
Effective Date: Monday, October 1, 2012
(Reference) Effective on Wednesday, September 26, 2012, the share-trading unit for common stock of IIJ shall be changed to 100 shares on Tokyo Stock Exchange.
(1) Reason for amendments In association with the stock split stated in "2. Summary of the Stock Split" and adoption of the unit share system stated in "3. Adoption of the Unit Share System", IIJ shall partially amend its Articles of Incorporation with a resolution by IIJ's Board of Directors to take effect on Monday, October 1, 2012 in accordance with the provisions of Article 184, Paragraph 2 and Article 191 of the Companies Act of Japan. (2) Proposed amendments Proposed amendments as follows:
|1)||IIJ shall make changes to Article 6 (Total Number of Authorized Shares) of the current articles of incorporation to increase the total number of authorized shares in proportion to the stock split ratio.|
|2)||IIJ shall newly establish Article 7 (Share-Trading Unit) to adopt the unit share system at the same time as the stock split in order to make the share-trading unit 100 shares.|
|3)||IIJ shall make the necessary renumbering of the other existing articles.|
|(Changes are underlined.)|
|Current articles of incorporation||Proposed amendments|
|Article 6 (The total number of authorized shares)||Article 6 (The total number of authorized shares)|
|The total number of authorized shares to be issued by the Company shall be 377,600 shares.||The total number of authorized shares to be issued by the Company shall be 75,520,000 shares.|
|Article 7 (Share-Trading Unit)|
|(Newly established)||The number of shares to constitute a share-trading unit of the Company shall be 100 shares.|
|Article 7||Article 8|
|| (Provisions omitted)||| (Unchanged)|
|Article 34||Article 35|
Effective Date: Monday, October 1, 2012About IIJ Founded in 1992, Internet Initiative Japan Inc. is one of Japan's leading Internet-access and comprehensive network solutions provider. IIJ and its group companies provide total network solutions that mainly cater to high-end corporate customers. The company's services include high-quality systems integration and security services, Internet access, hosting/housing, and content design. Moreover, the company has built one of the largest Internet backbone networks in Japan, and between Japan and the United States. IIJ listed on NASDAQ in 1999 and on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2006. For more information about IIJ, visit the IIJ Web site at http://www.iij.ad.jp/en/ . The Internet Initiative Japan Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4613 The statements within this release contain forward-looking statements about our future plans that involve risk and uncertainty. These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results. Readers are referred to the documents furnished by Internet Initiative Japan Inc. with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports on Forms 20-F and 6-K, which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: IIJ Corporate Planning Division Tel: +81-3-5259-6500 E-mail: email@example.com URL: http://www.iij.ad.jp/en/ir
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV