BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.4625 per share of common stock. The common dividend is payable on September 28, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 17, 2012.
The Board of Directors also declared a quarterly dividend of
$0.21215278 on its Series J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: TCO PR J). This represents a dividend from the date of issuance,
August 14, 2012, through
September 30, 2012. The preferred dividend will be payable on
September 28, 2012 to shareholders of record on
September 17, 2012.
For ease of use, references in this press release to " Taubman Centers," "company," "Taubman" or an operating platform mean Taubman Centers, Inc. and/or one or more of a number of separate, affiliated entities. Business is actually conducted by an affiliated entity rather than Taubman Centers, Inc. itself or the named operating platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV