But with the kind of demand growth that we are seeing is really based on big long-term capital investment and so its big power generation, its steel plant, its fertilizer plants and we are seeing a tremendous amount of interest and growth along our big interstate pipeline that we think is probably a couple years out from where they showing itself and once that capital and once all that capital investment that’s very sustainable demand growth.
So on one side we’ve got supply growth, on the other side we’re seeing a large increase in demand growth and in between that is going to come a lot of infrastructure. Not just in consuming all these great natural gas resources, but as well the natural gas liquids that are be coming off of this and as well petchem industry that’s expanding rapidly as well and we think Williams is extremely well-positioned to provide a lot of that large scale infrastructure that take advantage of this relatively low priced resource that we have here in U.S.
Certainly, we have a lot to be thankful for here and in North America in that regard and I think to often we don’t give enough credit to all the great independent producers that have gone out and found a way to continue to lower the cost and increase the productivity on the drilling operations and they really are presenting the U.S. today with the great value opportunity.
But it is going to take a lot of infrastructure and a lot of regulatory hurdles to get through get that infrastructure build out. We think Williams is good in both of spaces and we are very excited about the future as result of that.This slide just then looks at are the industry, first, looking at the industry fundamentals that I just spoke about, but and I don’t think, I don’t hear much argument to that story that that the industry fundamentals are great and we are well-positioned.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV