Then I’ll highlight just a few of the areas. It’s really hard to pick, frankly, we’ve so many great growth opportunities going on throughout our business right now. It’s going to hard to pick a few but we did pick a few and I’ll hit some of those.
Also talk little about our overall capital budget and kind of the diversity of a lot of our big fee-based projects that are going on and as well provide some new information on our plans to drop down our Geismar facility, and some of the logic behind that. And then finally, I’ll pull this all together in terms of what that means to our continued growth and sustainable dividend forecast.
So, with that, the forward-looking statements, you have, those that you can read, it’s your pleasure there. And I’ll move into this first slide talking about the industry fundamentals little bit.
Firs of all, I don’t think its any secret today that the supply in our business and the supply growth is here. I don’t -- we’ve been perceiving that for quite a while as Williams just because we are in the E&P business. We saw how much cost for continuing to lower in our operations, but also those producers that we work alongside and that we provide a midstream services.Today I would tell you that’s no secrete and I think broadly the market understands that. What’s changing I think though, that is perhaps not all that well understood is how much the demand side is starting to pick up and the kind of investments that are going in to the demand that people keep wondering where that demand is. Now today you have this short-term phenomena and this is completely price driven where natural gas is budding its way into the short-term markets that its completely price sensitive on the coal side, on the power generating side that we’ve seen this summer that’s helped the balance the market a little bit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV